Need Energy Assitance?

If you need energy assistance through CEDA/LIHEAP, United Human Services Center can help you with the application process. They have staff available at the BYNC office Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

Please bring the following with you:

-Proof of income for the last 30 days
-Social Security Cards for all members in the household

For info and additional hours call 773-425-6082.